Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Best Medicine

Tis the season for getting sick! Our household was first hit with the stomach bug and now it is a nasty cough/cold going around. Sevea is handling the cough pretty well. She may get up once in the night I think more for comfort after coughing pretty hard. Another hug and kiss good night and she is back to sleep. Cohen had us worried with his sleep...he was sleeping around 19 hours of the day or more. Granted he would still wake up to eat (good sign) but this much sleep for 4  to 5 days seemed odd. Of course sleep helps fight illness but that much for that long? We took him to see the doctor and everything checked out fine. That day he started to seem better as well. I guess he just needed some medicine...the best kind...a big sister!
He wasn't happy on the floor until I asked Sevea to play with him
I didn't know she was actually going to get under the toy and play but it worked!
Big sister kiss could be the best medicine
Yep she is gone and I do not like it one bit
Soon enough though I calm myself down and fall asleep. This was something we rarely saw before but happened often during this cold, sure sign he needed the sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment