Friday, January 27, 2012

It's Official

I think we can safely say it is official, we have another thumb sucker!
The whole thumb versus pacifier thing is tricky. The reasons I prefer a pacifier are the same reasons I prefer the thumb. I love that I can give or take away the pacifier when I want. Yet it is very convenient for Cohen to decide when he wants to suck his thumb versus me having to help him by giving him the pacifier. I can say that I love how he looks when he sucks his thumb. He reminds me a lot of Sevea yet not when she was a baby because she didn't start sucking her thumb until she was 1. But he reminds me of her now. Downside...breaking two kids of sucking their thumbs. You can't just take the thumb away! Oh well in due time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute, I would let him suck his thumb too. Too too cute!

    ReplyDelete