Tuesday, August 2, 2016

I wanna run

IMG_6218IMG_6219IMG_6220IMG_6221

Cohen has been really interested in running lately. He had been begging Troy to go for a run with him every time Troy would go. At first we just thought he wanted to go to the park or thought Troy was running to the store or something. But we explained to him that Troy was just running and he still wanted to go. So after Troy ran one day he picked Cohen up and off they went around the block. He did so well! He ran the whole time and those little legs got some speed in them too. He just might be our little runner because he’s still asking to go.

Brynna also had to get in on the running action. Once Troy dropped Cohen off, he took Brynna out for a little run as well. She went to the corner and back. I’m not sure she loves it like Cohen but she tried hard and had a smile on her face when she was done. Of course she still asks to go but only after Cohen does.

IMG_6223IMG_6224IMG_6225IMG_6226IMG_6227IMG_6228

If they keep this up, we’ll need to invest in some actual running attire for them. I don’t think Mary Jane’s and jean shorts are the most comfortable to run in :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, look at those speedy Gonzalez's. Too cute but I'm sure they will be even cuter in the running gear. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Beckett has been joining me for workouts too :)

    ReplyDelete