Troy and I just so happened to be running the Ragnar Relay race on Cohen’s birthday this year. Thankfully he didn’t seem bothered by our absence. He must have been too excited to notice because this boy turned 7 and that meant he got to have his first big kid party. He knew right away that he wanted to go bowling. It was a good choice for entertaining a bunch of young boys. Some of the boys had more energy than I’m used to, phew! But overall the eight boys who attended had fun and made Cohen feel special for his birthday. We just might need to go back to help him work on his bowling form. Throwing the ball down the lane was not an exaggeration. It was a fun two hours filled with bowling, pizza, cake, and presents. This boy sure had a great time turning 7 and likely won’t remember we weren’t there for his actual birthday…until he reads this I guess ;)
HA HA, love the wink! Happy Birthday CT!
ReplyDelete