I did a thing. I planned Sevea’s friend party to happen only 1 month and 1.5 weeks after her birthday. Pat myself on the back, thank you very much. Really this year I was even more on top of it than it seems. We discussed waiting a little bit after school started just in case she wanted some school friends to come. And in the end it turned out great. She had two friends from school come. The really exciting part was one friend, Sariy, joined this year who she’s known since preschool and has been in the same class the past three years but this was the first year she got to come. She also made a new friend this year, Haley, who happens to live 5 houses down the street from us. Besides those two school friends she had the regular crew of Breanna, Eloise, and Grace from daycare days and then Addie, Kate, and Kalli from the neighborhood. We had her birthday party on a Sunday late afternoon to try to unsure most if not all her friends could join. You always want everyone to be able to come but this year I spent more $$$ on her party so you certainly want it to be worth it. She’s sooooo into art lately and absolutely loved our paint class in December that we booked Let’s Paint to come host a party in our home.
The party was so much fun! I think all the kids did a great job and were said to have been one of her best classes at listening and really paying attention to what they were doing. I think it might be a characteristic of the friends Sevea chooses. Nothing worse to her than kids who won’t listen when they are supposed to. Well unless it’s to mom and dad or something…but at school, yes you need to listen, haha!
After some outside play time, painting, pizza, and of course opening presents it was time for cake. Sevea decided on ice cream cake this year and instead of DQ we got one at Cub Foods. Don’t make the same mistake as me. It was good enough but it wasn’t any cheaper and you just can’t beat DQ. Well I guess my attempt didn’t turn out too bad but just go with DQ.
Happy 10th Birthday Sevea!
No comments:
Post a Comment