Saturday, December 29, 2018

School starts 2018

With one year down for all kids being in school I was hopeful the start of this school year would be an easy one.

IMG_7915

If these smiles weren’t proof enough, I’ll say that the school year started well for all three. The bigger two were excited for the new year. Each new school year is so crazy for me because I think back to my childhood and what I remember of those grades. Sevea certainly reminds me that I’m not getting any younger. 4th grade!!! How is she in 4th grade already.

IMG_7907IMG_7909IMG_7911IMG_7913

No tears or fears for the youngest. I was so so soooooo happy that this school year was a complete 180 from what last year started out like. As much as I appreciated not having to pry her off of me so I could leave, I also took that time to remember it was evidence that she is getting older and will need me less and less. Sad moment yet an evitable one. It was also proof that friends will become more important since her buddies might have been a good reason for running into school with excitement. All three are in the same class this year and it has been great.

IMG_7925IMG_792720180907_08544720180907_11313320180907_08563020180907_090009

On to another year of learning and growing for these three!


No comments:

Post a Comment