Friday, July 8, 2011

4th of July Fun 2011

Our holiday weekend wasn't filled with all fun like one would hope but we still managed to take some time to enjoy the holiday when we could. I debated whether I wanted to keep Sevea up for the fireworks since I just didn't know if it was worth it. But I am glad I listened to Troy and let her stay up late and enjoy the experience. She loved the booms! (She kept calling them booms but now will say fireworks) It was really fun to watch her. Even better was the fact that we were watching the fireworks from the comfort of the Zimmer household. Okay not inside, we were outside with all the bugs to bite us. The fireworks were lit in the neighborhood and we had such a good view of them without having to go anywhere but inside once they were done. We just wonder how people get a hold of these professional looking fireworks! We definitely look forward to next year!






No comments:

Post a Comment