Friday, July 1, 2011

Good practice

Sevea has been asking to go to the hospital a lot lately. She wants to go get her baby from the doctor. But until then she can practice her big sister skills with her dolls....or Grayson! I was feeding my other infant Brea the other day and Grayson decided he was ready to eat early as well. He was pretty content laying next to me on the couch and I played with his lip a little to distract him. I let him suck on my pinkie for just a little bit. Put my attention back to Brea for a second and look what I found:
Sevea's finger was the perfect size because he thought it was the best thing ever. Sucked so hard I didn't think he would give her finger up. Good big cousin should = good big sister!

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! She is going to be a great big sister! She already is so interested and nice to Grayson. Good to know that we can count on her to help babysit?!!?

    ReplyDelete