Sevea has been so excited to help paint her bedroom. We kept telling her with every other room we painted (which in the whole house we have the master bathroom yet to paint...ofta!) that she would get to help with her room. So we had to hold up our end of the bargain. Sevea was the master mind behind the theme. We kept asking her what she wanted and she always said pink with polka dots. I gave her the roller to help with the pink and no more than 5 seconds later she was done (too heavy for her). She would have likely painted all of the polka dots if we let her but I am sure the end result would not be a favorite of mom or dad. She is very excited about her new room and hopefully she can make the transition sooner rather than later!! Again I realized I have a little girl now and not a baby :(
No comments:
Post a Comment