Friday, October 7, 2011

Parent Bonding Moments

The moments parents get to bond with their newborn are priceless. Catching those moments on camera are so nice to be able to look back on. Kids grow up so fast it is all you can do to hold on to the innocent times you have.
Cohen's first bottle on 9/21 - One day shy of 5 weeks old

This is a rare occurrence but a nice one. Sleeping after a nursing session in the morning.

Moms turn to give a bottle. He likes milk whichever way he can get it!

Tummy time on daddy

He was out cold

Instead of putting him in his crib, Troy took the opportunity to nap with him (and yes he can fall asleep just like this...I think it is a guy thing)

With such nice weather lately we've taken a nightly trip to the park. Cohen loved the sling and I am happy I got some use out of it this time. It wasn't a hit with Sevea but I think it didn't fit well with me being larger last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment