Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Progress

We have surely made a lot of progress on the basement. We aren't 100% completely done yet but we are knocking off things on the to do list. Okay I shouldn't say we so much since Troy has been working his butt off as of recent to get things done. We both would have liked this project to have been done 2 months ago but thankfully it should be done very soon. Our timeline was first affected by others schedules and then things definitely took longer due to lack of knowledge on our end, not to mention we had a baby in that time as well. Since Cohen has been born we certainly have not focused our attention on the basement which is how it should be but recently it was clear that we just need to buckle down and get it done. Otherwise constant thoughts are going to the basement project that end up being very draining. It has definitely been harder on us having Cohen since it makes it more of a one person job. And because of that I am even more thankful for a husband that works so hard to provide for us during the day and then works hard to get this project done at night. I know you are exhausted from this Troy....but soon it will all be over....until the next project, haha!!

I got to help with the grouting...actually I took over. It has been hard not helping so I took the chance and it was fun!!

1 comment:

  1. What, no more pictures!!! :) It looks amazing so far. Great job TROY and Amy too!!!!

    ReplyDelete