Isn't this an amazing sight? Five children looking and listening to a story. That includes an 11 month old and a 16 month old. You can't see Cohen beside me but he was there, not looking but maybe listening :)
Grandma & Grandpa Appel gave the book to Sevea for Christmas. It has turned into her favorite book. I also LOVE it because the kids really get into it. The theme for the week was dental health and Dora helped us learn all about the dentist. Ask Sevea what a cavity is and she knows a hole because of Dora!!
I am very grateful to be able to spend my time at home with our kids. I am also really lucky to have a really good group of daycare kids. They make my job pretty easy. Of course not every day is a picnic but for the most part all I deal with is some whining. They listen well and I can't complain. Working with kids all day surely provides some entertainment and definitely keeps me moving. Although I loved the professional working environment I can't imagine going back. My heart is right here watching my kids grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment