It has been a couple years since Sevea last slept in my arms. I've missed it. Especially since Cohen hasn't slept in my arms for a while either. Although I missed it, I won't wish it to happen anytime soon. She wasn't feeling well. But it was a strange 24 hour thing. She felt fine on Saturday and even early in the morning on Sunday. But after breakfast she just sat around the house. Sat quietly in the stroller on our run (this is odd for her). She skipped having all snacks and even lunch and opted for a nap. Only slept an hour and woke up crabby. I don't remember a time I've seen her that crabby. She finally settled down in my arms and fell asleep. Strange. Woke up later and after shaking away the grogginess she started to play and had some to eat. Just a strange day.
Since her strange sick day bound me to the couch, I did what any smart person would do...eventually fall asleep with her!
No comments:
Post a Comment