This certainly can't be the same kid that was born a year ago
I've watched Grayson grow up before my eyes, just as if he were my own...well for the most part except for the middle of the night stuff! It is so incredible to see the little boy he has become. And yes little boy because as you can tell he certainly does not look anything like a baby anymore. I feel so lucky to share in so much of his life. Especially when I get to receive those standing snuggles he is into right now. Happy Birthday Grayson!
Ah, my baby!!! Such a good photo. Please share!!
ReplyDeleteIt's so fitting that you were there the day that he was born and you are with him again on his first birthday. He loves his mamee!!
Gosh and you are sooo right that lately he just seems to have those dad like qualities shining through more and more. Ugh!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome looking boy. Happy Birthday Grayson.
ReplyDelete