Thursday, March 15, 2012
Walk, Ride, Run
With the amazing weather we have been blessed with recently walks outside are a must. Troy took Sevea and Cohen for one last night in the stroller while I went to supper with a friend. And look who is out of the infant car seat! Do you know what this means???? Time to get back into those jogs with the stroller. Troy and I both got out of running during my pregnancy and since then. Me because of the pregnancy and then just lack of motivation, Troy because he was consumed with the basement and then well winter arrived and probably that motivation thing too. We are looking forward to running together again. We both really enjoyed our Saturday runs together. Let's see how far I make it, not to mention Troy having to run and push this stroller filled with two kiddos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment