Thursday, March 15, 2012

Edition of what kids say

Sevea to Eloise at daycare when helping give Cohen a bottle. FYI: Eloise will be having a baby brother in July!

Sevea: Eloise you can feed your brother and then my brother so that I can feed my sister. I'll have a sister so you can feed my brother for me. I will love to feed my sister. We will have a sister so I can feed her and hold her. So you can feed my brother. That is a choice right. Let's make that choice.

Eloise for some odd reason threw little crumbles of her ham slices on the floor at lunch time.

Me: Eloise we don't throw food on the floor. Would you want me to throw food on the floor at your house?
Eloise: No
Sevea: Eloise do I come to your house and throw food on the floor? No so don't throw food on my floor. Thanks.
Grace: This isn't your house.

Haha! I need to remember to write these down more often. It is fun to see how much her language changes and the things she says. Of course you have to think of these coming from a 3 year old!!

1 comment:

  1. You have to keep writing these so that we all can laugh our butts off. HA HA! These were great. Especially the "you can feed my brother". Maybe she is having premonitions of another baby in your future and the sex it will be. :)

    ReplyDelete