Sevea has really taken a liking to everything art. She says art is her favorite subject in school and is always drawing or coloring something. Which means this mom has gotten really good at throwing away her art (there is just SOOOO much). Sevea and I don’t get much solo time together so when I saw there was this cute reindeer canvas class we could take together I jumped at the opportunity. The class was perfect. The design was already drawn on the canvas which made it much easier not just for Sevea but for this perfectionist as well. It was an intimate class of 5 total plus the instructor and it was held in her home. Both of us thoroughly enjoyed the class and look forward to doing it again. Plus the biggest bonus is that this art won’t go in the trash and I look forward to displaying it with pride every Christmas for years and years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment