Dumbfounded. This is the word that comes to mind when I think of Cohen. There’s something about this middle child that leaves me astonished, amazed, and surprised almost daily. I think a lot of it stems from his beginning. There’s a world of a difference from the Cohen we knew for the first few years of his life. Beyond that I think he just adds something new because he’s a boy. But not only a boy but Troy’s boy. I see so much of Troy in him. He’s quick witted just like Troy. We are laughing all the time at the things he says especially how he says them. He’s super sweet and caring. I like to think he watches his dad and gets this from him too. He takes care of his sisters and notices when a mom hug is needed (the snuggle picture of me and him was actually him not feeling well and I’m happy mom snuggles are still good medicine) My favorite is the good-bye as he is leaving for school. It’s not daily but often I will get a heartfelt good-bye with a kiss blown my way as he does a little giddy jump out the door. He’s not an angel and certainly has found more in life to give us attitude about. He gets HANGRY! Has he learned to eat more food to help with his hunger issues. Nope! Well ok maybe he’s doing a little better. You can see in the one picture he was eating a fish filet. That’s big since he’s picky about fish sticks. Too much fish and no way. Would he eat a fish filet again? Probably not, haha! Overall he’s just fun to be around. He’s obsessed with all video games and has become a huge fan of football this past year. With Kindergarten done and over, I just know my hold on him is slowly diminishing and I have to learn to be ok with that. This kid isn’t slowing down for anyone.
Cohen’s 20 questions – age 7
1. What is your favorite color? Blue
2. What is your favorite toy? Nintendo Switch
3. What is your favorite tv show or movie? Teen Titans Go
4. What is your favorite breakfast? Pancakes
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Grilled cheese
6. What is your favorite snack? Pop Tarts
7. What is your favorite outfit? The 4 Shirt (Avengers Shirt)
8. What is your favorite game? Mario Odyssey
9. What is your favorite animal? Penguin
10. What is your favorite song? Super Mario Bros
11. Who is your best friend? Andrew in my class
12. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Swing
13. What is your favorite drink? Apple juice
14. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
15. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? blanket and a bunny
16. What do you want to be when you grow up? Football Player
17. What is your favorite thing about your older sister? She lets me play barbies and have the boy About your younger sister? She lets me watch videos with her
18. What do you love about yourself? That I can jump
19. What’s your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Watch the Vikings game
20. What’s your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Clean up
No comments:
Post a Comment