This trip to Disney included more rides since the kids were bigger. Thankfully Cohen grew out of that fear he developed from the Tower of Terror last trip so he could enjoy all the rides. Did he choose to go on Tower of Terror? No. But I don’t blame him. It’s intense. Brynna thought she was ready for it and just made the cut off height wise. She didn’t want to go again. Sevea didn’t join the first group but did eventually go and remembered why she didn’t love it either. I can’t blame them as one time for me was enough. The fall in the dark I think intensifies everything because you can’t tell where the bottom is. Look closely at Grayson. I think his stomach agrees with everyone.
We got to experience some favorites again like Space Mountain. Sevea still thinks it’s great and we didn’t even fear she’d fall out holding her hands up and all. Carissa might have experienced what we felt the first time with Grayson. Splash Mountain left Keeley and I the losers of the staying dry club.
It was so exciting that Brynna was able to ride a lot of the rides. She just made the cut off. Literally just made it as some rides they denied her. Don’t get me started on it because yes I understand the policies but this one ride was an enclosed box that was a simulator type thing with no chance of injury compared to some other rides. I told you not to get me started. Any who the ones she got on she really liked. I say liked because she enjoyed it and kept wanting to go on the next ride but she was more scared compared to Valleyfair rides. Brody is a little taller than her so he made those denied rides and well deserved. Look at his face on the Seven Dwarfs ride. He enjoyed it sooooo much we picked him out of all the kids to go for a second time.
New rides or old rides it was all fun. Thankfully our wait times for the rides didn’t diminish the fun. I couldn’t imagine standing in line for hours to get on a ride. Except for maybe the new Avatar Flight of Passage ride. You rode on the back of a mountain banshee in 3D. It was such a different experience that it was the favorite of the group.
The thrill of the rides certainly added some great memories to the trip. Disney vacation done!
No comments:
Post a Comment