Oh my sweet yet still sour Brynna. It’s hard to believe all the changes we’ve seen in you this past year. The best change has been your demeanor. You have less difficult moments and more moments where we are able to reason with you. This results in less tantrums and overall you are happier and then we are happier. This isn’t to say you don’t still throw fits now and then. You certainly do but really we don’t know that you’d be Brynna without it. You are very much a strong minded little girl and it excites me to see how that will impact your life. You’ll surely be able to decide where to go for supper ;) We see more and more that you really want to make us proud and relish in the praise. I’m hopeful that this keeps you on a good path in life because you certainly like to act older than you are. You are not the 5 year old that we knew from your brother or sister. Anything they are into you want to do as well. I just hope you don’t grow up too fast but I think it’s wishful thinking on my part.
Brynna’s 20 questions – age 5
1. What is your favorite color? Teal. I said purple before because I didn’t really take the time to think about it.
2. What is your favorite toy? Barbie doll houses
3. What is your favorite tv show or movie? Beauty and the Beast (2017 version not the cartoon) and Squishy YouTube Show
4. What is your favorite breakfast? pink bagels (strawberry cream cheese) and cereal because there is Crunch Berries (Captain Crunch)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? cinnamon rolls when we have scrambled eggs at lunch and steak with a cheese, salami, and pickle sandwich not cooked with lettuce (salad)
6. What is your favorite snack? penguins (Aldi version of goldfish)
7. What is your favorite outfit? dresses because I hate shirts. They are hard to match.
8. What is your favorite game? Baby game on your phone or Guess Who or Go Fish
9. What is your favorite animal? Penguin
10. What is your favorite song? Kidz Bop station
11. Who is your best friend? Sophie then Talli. I would say Lena but she is kind of baby about things. But she’d be 3rd.
12. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play on the swings
13. What is your favorite drink? Pink lemonade or water
14. What is your favorite holiday? She gives me a hug and says your day, that means Mother’s Day
15. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? unicorn stuffed animal and rainbow cat stuffed animal
16. What do you want to be when you grow up? Ninja Warrior but I don’t like saying that at school because they just talk about me being so strong
17. What is your favorite thing about your older sister? She will kind of let me play on her tablet and that I can play barbies and her house when she’s gone About your older brother? That he’ll let people in his room if they are a Viking fan and I like to play his Arms on his Nintendo switch
18. What do you love about yourself? That I be crazy and that I can do backbends and kick over
19. What’s your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Hug him and go bike riding with him
20. What’s your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Kiss you (she loves Eskimo kisses at night) and go to the park with you
No comments:
Post a Comment