Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Brrr Ice Cream in December
Sevea and I went to the grocery store the other day to get some supplies for Christmas dessert making. We were in the ice cream topping section since I needed caramel for Caramel Apple Cheesecake bars (I'll have to let you know how they turn out!). Anyway she spotted the ice cream cones. I thought it was pretty neat that she remembered what they were since she has had I think 2 in her whole life. But she must love them because she kept talking about them. I decided I would buy a box since we had some ice cream that needed should be eaten up anyway. I promised her one for snack and although it is December and cold out, she truly enjoyed the cone.....the cone is what she ate first like expected!
Labels:
Sevea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment