Thursday, December 30, 2010

Signed, paid, and ready!

Today is an exciting day for me; I had my first child signed up for daycare!!! Let me take this moment to say wooooooo hooooooooo!!! It was a long time coming since this is the infant spot that interviewed in September. The baby wasn't even born and now is 10 weeks old. I always had a good feeling from the mom but I guess they were the parents that just took their time in making the decision. As in the baby starts on Tuesday and signed up today :) I'm really excited to have officially started the business. So I semi-started since I have a 2 year old who is on a drop-in basis for right now, but it is so different to have a full-time spot filled. So long gym time in the mid-morning. So long sleeping in till 7:00 or later. So long being able to do whatever Sevea and I feel like at any moment. So long stay-at-home mom. It makes me sad. I enjoyed my time with just Sevea. I enjoyed the freedom we had. But I know this next step will be even more enjoyable.....although it does come with drawbacks like any job. It is exciting to think this whole brand new adventure could actually work.
Isn't she adorable!

Holding my first deposit!

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo!!! I'm so glad that it is official. You will do great!

    ReplyDelete