What a way to wake up this morning. I had to wake up a little earlier today in order to get to an appointment and was awoken with a kiss and a hug from Troy. He then states that he made me breakfast. I could smell something really yummy and wondered what he had made. I come to find out he made muffins this morning! What a nice surprise. I had bought those cheap muffin mixes to make for Sevea. I planned to make one this morning and without even telling Troy of my plans he made them before I could. Although it doesn't take much more than adding water to a mix and putting it in the oven, it was such a thoughtful nice way to wake up this morning. Sevea and I were both reminded how great Troy is! Sevea ate 3 muffins herself!
Hey can he start giving classes??? I would be astonished if Andrew ever thought about breakfast for me let alone got up and stayed around the house long enough to make them. It's like a speed skater racing towards the door in the morning for him. Soooo jealous!!
ReplyDelete