The baby and I have been doing well this past month. Growing and getting more and more ready for delivery day. I’ve been feeling really good but I have experienced more nuisances. I think heartburn decided it wasn’t going to be friendly anymore almost immediately after I wrote the last post. Thankfully it hasn’t been constant. I seem to struggle with it a lot one week and then the next week it gets better. It seems to rear its ugly head mid morning and then mid afternoon on the weeks that it is worse. The kids always want to share my tums with me although I don’t know why they think it tastes good since I always make a sour face. Ugh so not a fan of tums. I was thankful that Carissa had recently tried a mento style medicine and it is SOOOO much better. She was kind enough to give the bottle to me so I have something much better to fight off the heartburn. Otherwise I feel good. I started feeling a little round ligament pain but nothing like what I experienced with Cohen. I’ve been feeling well enough to continue with my workouts and just like during non-pregnancy I always feel better after a workout. And heartburn isn’t causing trouble during my workouts which is amazing. All things considered I’m feeling really good for being just shy of 36 weeks.
My last appointment went well. I am measuring only a week and a half behind so no concerns there. I start my weekly checkups now and will go in next on Monday July 8th. I’ve been feeling some Braxton hicks contractions so I am curious to see if my cervix has made any progress. I felt nothing with Sevea and I didn’t dilate really at all until the last week but with Cohen I was starting to dilate at my 36 week appointment and had similar contractions. But I’m thinking this baby will follow suit as the first two and come very close to my due date. Very hard to believe though that July is here and we are so close to meeting this baby. I know these weeks will fly by.
No comments:
Post a Comment