Well we made it through what we hope to be our last weekend before this baby arrives. And I feel like we did a great job of fitting in as much as we could. There was A LOT of work but also fun mixed in as well. I cleaned like a mad woman. Baked some amazing brownies which everyone enjoyed Saturday night. (I recommend you try them out, click here) I was able to sneak in a little time with the power tools to help Troy with the deck. What is it about me, late pregnancy, and construction?! :)
Troy finished building the deck. So our bodies were exhausted but my mind was definitely thankful to have gotten so much done. Besides the boring work stuff we managed to fit in some fun to help make Sevea feel special before the baby (Cohen joined but he really has no clue what is about to happen and really he’s content with snuggles with mom to feel special).
Saturday morning after breakfast, Sevea, Troy, and I enjoyed playing Minnie Bingo together. I purchased this game for Sevea for Christmas and we just now remembered to play it. I could definitely see this being a weekend tradition if Sevea chooses. Bingo is fun at any age so it is a game that Troy and I enjoyed much more than other kid games. Cohen was even to help for a few rounds by helping mom pick out her bow from the bag.
On Saturday night our friends Matt & Keeley had the gang over for supper. We had a great meal along with good conversation. And the best part, all the kids entertain one another so a little break for all of us!
Sunday morning what else is better than go to this place?
Can’t tell where we are? Maybe this picture will help.
Yep, those are rainbow pancakes from PERKIN’S. Sevea definitely has a love for them and we decided we’d make one last visit before the baby. Sprinkles and cool whip sure make a girl feel special!!
I got my one last weekend before the baby so now I’ve switched to telling the baby it can come anytime now. Let’s just hope it listens and we don’t have another weekend to try to make special :)
No comments:
Post a Comment