Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Playmates…for now

I just love watching Sevea and Cohen interact with each other. It seriously makes me smile from ear to ear when the play together. With them being 3 years apart and Cohen not yet even two years old, it is hard for them to find ways to “really” play together. They have found some ways though and chasing each other around the table or a little hug/tackle session are two of those ways. Oh and how can I forget, sharing food is definitely a way they interact with each other.

IMG_7006IMG_7009

IMG_7023IMG_7011IMG_7012IMG_7015IMG_7016

IMG_7049IMG_7050IMG_7051IMG_7052

It is so great seeing them get along and actually enjoy each other. I know this time could be limited but for now they both are fans of one another. I’ll savor it as long as it lasts.

1 comment:

  1. The best thing is that she shares her snack him without any prompting from us.

    ReplyDelete