Monday, September 23, 2013

Heart melts

IMG_8441IMG_8442

If I had 20 kids I still think that first smile would always melt my heart. Brynna started showing us these adorable smiles between weeks six and seven. Her first captured on film smile (above) was after a car ride with mom to visit a friend for supper. You would have never known minutes before she was unhappy traveling in her car seat. It seems so ironic to me that this picture includes her strapped in a car seat. See, she can be happy in the car seat just not for long in the car :) What you don’t see in the picture is her daddy Troy whistling and talking to her. She must have loved it because that is one big grin!

1 comment:

  1. I was excited to see her smile first hand last Sunday, it was exactly what I needed :) So glad you captured these big ones. So adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete