Sevea’s 20 questions – age 5
1. What is your favorite color? Pink
2. What is your favorite toy? miniature barbies
3. What is your favorite tv show or movie? Tangled
4. What is your favorite breakfast? cereal
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? cheese sandwiches
6. What is your favorite snack? Nilla wafers
7. What is your favorite outfit? dresses
8. What is your favorite game? tag
9. What is your favorite animal? unicorn
10. What is your favorite song? Angie’s song (skinamarinky dinky dink)
11. Who is your best friend? Grace and Brezlyn
12. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Swing
13. What is your favorite drink? apple juice
14. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
15. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? blankie and baby
16. What do you want to be when you grow up? Doc McStuffins
17. What is your favorite thing about your brother? Because he always be’s funny and I do what he does. What is your favorite thing about your sister? Because her is a baby and she let’s me lay by her and I love her soft cry
18. What do you love about yourself? Because I always be pretty
19. What’s your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Play like games
20. What’s your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Like snuggling
My sweet baby girl is growing up. As much as I wish I could make time stand still, I am so proud of the little girl Sevea has grown into. She has such a kind heart and makes me fall in love with her more each and every day. She adds so much fun and happiness to our lives. Some fun things about Sevea at this age: any girl toy advertised on tv she requests it for a gift. She loves sprinkles and ice cream…she got into a habit of making ice cream cones at home and putting sprinkles on them just like DQ makes (blame mom’s pregnancy cravings, haha!) She loves to hang out with people. Invite her over and she’s over the moon. She is definitely a social little girl. She’s interested in new things and isn’t afraid to try new stuff. That doesn’t necessarily include food though. She’s gotten better at trying new food and even surprised herself when she loved cucumbers. She is a typical little girl who has problems listening at times but in general she behaves and is respectful. She makes us proud and crazy all in one day :) She’s our little girl and we cherish all the good and bad in each day we get with her!
What an amazing 5 years it has been. Wow, only 5 though. Seriously feels like she has been in our lives forever. Love that little gal!
ReplyDeleteOk, so I know I am a crier, but even I was surprised by tearing up reading this entry. I just love her to pieces :)
ReplyDeleteOh - and the pictures are awesome!
ReplyDelete