Friday, November 5, 2010

Decorating cookies

So it is time yet again for another edition of mom and Sevea with some sort of goodie! But this time we waited for a special guest star, dad!! I had a lot going on with school and the whole project was more of an afterthought so I took the easy way out and purchased the cookies and frosting. I colored the frosting and we just went to town on decorating them. Sevea went to town on trying to eat everything!

Let's decorate!

Troy was a maniac...he didn't take his time. Yes it was simple but it was a project for Sevea...he'll learn

It was fun to do the project with my Troy and Sevea

Mom to the rescue to hold the cookie down

Much easier to just eat the frosting

The sprinkles were fun since most of them stayed on my fingers...then I could eat them :)

Got to make sure Lily is involved
This shot was my first try...I can't believe it turned out so well....I never get good self-shots!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable pic and a fun family time together :) So awesome to have it captured here.

    ReplyDelete