Thursday, November 11, 2010
Who needs an imaginary friend
So I just talked about Sevea being good "friends" with Lily. So she has read her stories, enjoys giving her hugs and kisses, and gives her toys to play with (chew up). For the past half hour Lily has been following Sevea around the house (she has a graham cracker in her hand...which I think she is not eating just for this) and Sevea has been talking to her, laughing with her, running around the house with her, and telling her no (just to tell her no). It is like she has a friend to play with but one that doesn't talk or isn't able to actually play with her. I guess she takes after her dad but is a bit smarter...no imaginary friend for her...just Lily.
Labels:
Sevea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What is wrong with having an imaginary friend? Nadine and I had a lot of fun together!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad her & lilly can be such good friends.....I can only hope that Oscar will appreciate the babies as much as Lilly does or it will be a long year until they start dropping food for him and he likes them by default!
ReplyDelete