Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Picking out clothes

My little girl is growing up...boo! I love watching her grow but sometimes it hits ya that she won't stay little forever. Young kids will wear anything you put on them. (okay for the most part...some kids are picky) But kids get to a certain age that they want to pick out what they wear. Sevea has never cared until today. She wore a shirt with a cat on it yesterday that was a hand-me-down from Angie. She enjoyed all day telling me what sound the cat makes. Troy came home and she had to tell daddy too. So I knew she enjoyed the shirt. This morning I go to put a different shirt on and she tells me no, I want cat. I explain to her that the shirt is dirty and we can't wear it again. She doesn't throw fits or have much attitude so she gave up. But she picked the shirt out of the laundry and got all excited. She gave the cat some kisses and a hug and then put it back once I asked her to. It was a cute moment that I am ever so glad I get to experience with her. Just need to make sure she doesn't grow up too quickly!

Oh and who said hand-me-downs were bad :)

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha! She is such a hoot. Taking the shirt out and giving it a hug is so like her. Loving everyone and everything!!

    ReplyDelete