Sunday, November 7, 2010
A little more each day
I made some changes to the design of the blog. I am very happy with the results. But that is really besides the point. I understand why Troy's job can be so interesting. Troy is currently creating me a website for the daycare. Although he doesn't do website design often, he is applying his knowledge and I am sure we will have a nice website in the end. I keep watching his progress and find it so interesting that a bunch of words with symbols end up creating something that could either be the color or background or much more. It just fascinates me. Well this was proved even more when he helped with the blog background. I found a certain background and he applied that html to the design. Voila! Although his job deals with a bunch of nothing it ends up creating something and that part is something to get excited about...sort of like diy project shows...I love seeing the end progress. I understand my husband a little more each day :)
Labels:
Troy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment