Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Where's Lily?

Sevea has been a huge fan of Lily's lately. Almost every morning she wakes up and asks where Lily is. Even though she is always in our bed :) She enjoys running around the house while Lily chases her...this happens when Sevea is holding food of course. Sevea decided the other day that she wanted to ride Lily like a horse. Well Lily wasn't a huge fan and bucked her right off. Lily normally puts up with a lot....I think only in hopes to get some food from her. But it might be the sweet love Sevea gives her as well. Every night Sevea requests to give Lily a hug and kiss good night. She will often go up to Lily and give her a hug without a reason. I love that they are such good "friends".

If we put our heads together we can do anything

Sevea wanted to sit at the table and insisted that Lily sit too


She was so proud and happy!

I found Sevea reading books to Lily. It was super cute

We love you Lily!


Did I mention her love for Lucy...it may trump Lily :)

1 comment:

  1. Ah so cute! It makes me smile when the Zimmer family gets included in the Appeldorn Adventures. I feel like I got in the newspaper. :)

    ReplyDelete