There are many benefits to being able to work at home. Granted their are drawbacks as well but let's focus on the positive right :) The other day I was figuring out what to make for lunch for myself as well as the kids. Since I don't have many mouths to feed and the other little girl doesn't come each day I don't follow a menu yet. I provide balanced meals for the kids but have the flexibility to use leftovers or make whatever I feel like each day. The benefit of working from home is the possibilities for lunch are greatly increased. I decided that eggs sounded good and we had some wraps that I thought would pair nicely with the eggs to make a great combo. So I whipped up some eggs, broccoli, onion, bacon pieces, and a little cheese into a scramble and plopped it into a wrap. On the side paired it with some fresh cantaloupe. Delicious! It was so nice to create something healthy and fresh that sounded great at the time. Another benefit is that anything I make I know Sevea is being exposed to as well. The two little girls gobbled this dish up so quick. Again sneaking in those veggies where I can :)
No comments:
Post a Comment