Halfway point! Hard to believe. I've often heard women say that the second pregnancy goes by quicker and I would have to agree. When you already have a child you have a distraction from thinking all about the pregnancy. But I am enjoying this one just as much as the first. I took a look back at Sevea's website we had and it was fun to remember more details of how I felt and such. It is nice to remember that I was suffering more with heartburn at this point with her, makes me feel grateful that it hasn't settled in yet. I've still only had periods of a couple minutes where it seems like it will start. So I can't complain!!
Appointment: I had my last appointment on Monday. Things looked good. The heartbeat was still around 150 and everything seems to be going well. My doctor didn't have any concerns. I brought up the swelling issue with Sevea since it started much much much earlier than most pregnancies. She gave me some good tips that I plan to follow. Pretty simple in just not using extra salt on food, getting exercise (I plan to force Carissa/Grayson to give me more exercise by taking regular walks now that the weather should be getting nicer!! I am sure she won't object!), and staying hydrated. I'm hoping since the weight gain is going better this time that it will also help with the swelling.
Ultrasound: Our appointment is scheduled for Monday the 4th. Troy and I are both excited to see the baby and we hope to hear the baby is healthy. Besides healthy we could really care less what sex the baby is. Sevea was extra extra sweet the other day and I just had a hard time imagining having anything other than another Sevea. (We do expect to have a very difficult baby next time since Sevea proved to make things easy on us...haha!) We truly feel blessed to be having another baby so boy or girl doesn't matter much, either one will bring joy to our lives and allows Sevea to have a sibling.
I don't think I have much else to report. Thanks for checking in :)
No comments:
Post a Comment