Friday, March 11, 2011

Blog Info

So I have had questions on how to receive email updates and make comments on the blog posts I make. I know not everyone uses google reader like I do so I found a way to add a subscription to email feature. If you look under the About Me section on the right of the blog you should be able to type in your email and you will receive an email informing you that I have updated the blog.

In order to post a comment (which please do, I love hearing from anyone who reads!) look at the bottom of any post and you will see 0 comments (or 1 or 2 or 3...however many comments have been made). Click on that link and it will bring you to a post comment section. You can select and account that you already have or the last two options are available for an anonymous comment or just your name can be used for Name/URL.

Hope this helps! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the advice, this will now help remind me to check up on the blog & also when you post. I enjoyed catching up on the happenings of the Appeldorns. Your a great writer.

    ReplyDelete