He's here!! Almost 3 weeks early so a little surprising but Carissa and Andrew welcomed their little bundle of joy today. He is doing great. He weighed 6 lbs 8 oz and was 20 inches long. The whole experience was such an amazing thing for me to experience. It truly ranks right up there with the birth of my own daughter. It was just so incredible to watch him being born and to be there for support for Carissa. I can't even describe the emotions and the moment. I cried and it was such an amazing moment. (could have to do with the pregnancy hormones..haha) I think having my own child and especially seeing Carissa with Sevea just took the whole situation to a new level. I just can't thank God enough for allowing me to be apart of it....well and Troy for being great and watching the daycare kids!!
On to the good stuff...pictures of the little one. Here is the newest addition to the Pearcy family....Grayson Leo Zimmer. We love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment