Monday, March 14, 2011

The story continues

So we did what we needed to do :) Then you wait. In any situation waiting is the worst. The waiting ended on December 11th when I took a test with a negative result. Of course a little bummed but we didn't expect much. Well a few more days passed and still no new cycle. So I figured with our dating anniversary on the 15th I better take another test just in case so I could surprise Troy. I took a test on the morning of Tuesday December 14th and could not believe the digital test that resulted in pregnant. When I found out I was pregnant with Sevea I didn't trust the normal tests so I went and got a digital one. Well this time I just couldn't believe the digital test so went and bought the cheapest normal one. I just needed to see two lines for some reason. So it finally sunk in!
If you look back to around December 15th you'll see my post about our anniversary dinner. But there was a part you didn't get to see. Before heading to dinner I gave Troy the exciting news that he didn't see coming. (I had told him about the negative test but also tried to fool him by putting feminine wrappers in the trash to throw him off) For Christmas Troy always gets me and Sevea an ornament for the tree. So I thought I would give him one to share the news.
Since Sevea made him a card for the last pregnancy he sort of thought this was more than just a coloring sheet
The blog is a great excuse to take pictures without it being weird or suspicious!!
You tricked me! After the sheet was just a coloring sheet he thought I was indeed NOT pregnant.
The blue doesn't mean we are having a boy or hope for a boy...just the only color I had available to me

We both were very excited and felt really blessed to have it happen so quick. But we weren't ready to share our news for quite some time. We wanted to get to the doctor first!

No comments:

Post a Comment