Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Sevea - Big Sister?
So we told Sevea a while ago that she was going to be a big sister. I am not quite sure she gets it though. She knows that Auntie Cissa has a baby in her tummy and when we ask what is in mommy's tummy she says a baby. But I don't think she truly gets what is about to happen. For Christmas I purchased her a big sister, little sister doll set. She has loved playing with them and will talk about playing with sister. This morning Troy asked her if she wanted a baby sister or baby brother and she talked about a baby sister but we realized it was just the dolls she was talking about. (She had put them in the swing to hang out!) So I don't think she quite gets that there will be a baby around all the time but I am pretty sure she will be a great big sister. It was cute yesterday afternoon when the infant was waking up from nap. Sevea came into the room with me and took along the tool bucket. You remember the one she uses as a step stool! She took the bucket and put it next to the pack n play. She proceeded to say "Reach baby Bre, reach!" She was trying to get the infant up from her nap. I think this is a good sign that when the time comes she'll be a good big sister...we can only hope!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment