When I started this blog back in September I thought what an exciting way to share news about our little family with our friends and family. This blog has been great for me. It is a great way to feel more connected with the daily activities and fun things that I am blessed to experience with Sevea. I truly reflect on how lucky I am with each post. It is a way to remember that my family is special in its own way without comparing it to anyone else. Because we know it can be hard to not compare or to not want what others have or even to feel some form of jealousy. This blog has been great for keeping me in my life and truly loving what I have.
I didn't realize in September that the blog would provide this for me. But I am thankful because it reminds me of great things in my life even when I have lost. My true thoughts behind starting the blog were sharing exciting news about a family of 4 (or 5 including Lily). It was going to be a great way to document a pregnancy we were so excited about. A way to share our excitement with those we love. But the blog is 6 months old and there was no news shared. A pregnancy was lost and never discussed on here. It was a difficult time. We dealt with it and have accepted it as part of the bumpy road to excitement. Because now we can feel even more blessed and even more thankful and even more happy to share the news of our second baby due in August 2011. Stay tuned for more baby talk :)
No comments:
Post a Comment